Beauty is a natural state. It is not a concoction that you find in a bottle on a shelf. It is the natural result of living a healthy and mentally balanced life. When the body is cared for properly, physical beauty and radiance comes easily. Like a well-watered flower in bloom, the body enjoys its own vitality and attractiveness.
Beauty, however, is not just an outer phenomenon. It is an inner one, as well. The beauty of the soul, the beauty of a conscious personality, the beauty of a peaceful mind—all of these beauties are there to share and enjoy.
How do you relate to beauty?
Do you feel insecure about how you look?
Do you think that happiness only comes to people who have the “right” shape or the “right” face?
Can you trust that your radiance makes you beautiful?
Do you believe that having a beautiful heart and a beautiful spirit is what creates beauty?
The 3HO lifestyle offers a very different window into the world of beauty. This month, enjoy and explore how Kundalini Yoga, meditation and lifestyle changes can help you care for your physical body, and give a chance for your inner light to shine.
Related Blog Posts
- Hair Care for Yoginis:
- A Yogini’s Guide to Glowing Health:
- Life Long Wellness with Ayurvedic Herbs:
- Human Radiance:
- Meditation: The Radiant Body--The Beauty of Every Woman:
- Walking in Beauty–Living By Grace:
- Meditation to Develop the Radiant Body:
- Cold Showers for a Radiant Glow:
- The Yogurt Bath for Luminous Skin:
- The Green Diet for Women:
- The Perfect Breakfast Drink for Women: Ms. Whiz:
- 8 Food Tips for Women:
- Kriya to Make Your Skin Radiant:
- Kriya to Make You Enchantingly Beautiful:
- How Do We Cultivate Radiance?:
- Five Tips for Facing the Day:
- Radiance: Shining the Light on Shame:
- Gratitude—A Source of Radiant Beauty:
- Radiant Spiritual Beauty:
- Meditation to Discover the Beauty and Heavens Within:
- Golden Milk:
- Kundalini Yoga: Keeping the Body Beautiful:
- Yogic Beauty Tips:
- Yogi Bhajan Study Quotes: Radiant Beauty:
- March KundaLiving: Radiant Beauty:
- My Body is an Altar:
- Kumari and Musta Root for Shakti Power:
- Easy Homemade Yogurt: For Your Insides and Your Outsides!: