By Nam Hari Kaur Khalsa, California, USA
The day of 12-21-2012 is a “portal dimensional transit” date. Goodness, what does that mean? Simply stated, it will bring a huge energy shift to the planet, and some people’s nervous systems may not be in a place to handle it. A certain amount of prep work needs to be done in order to be in synch with this higher energy field. This date is definitely not the end of the world, as some people have imagined. It is the beginning of a new dimension of possibilities for those of us who are willing to work together towards a conscious change on the planet, which is inclusive of all living beings. See you there!
- Omega 3 Oils: There is a tremendous increase of electrical energy beaming down on the planet. All electrical currents require insulation, and as humans we need increased insulation. Omega 3 oils are an essential component for the nervous system and higher brain function. You will notice a difference after just 2 weeks of taking these nutrients.
- Sauna or Steam Room: Sweating is an important function for the body and brain. If you don't sweat regularly the lymphatic system can't detoxify itself. This creates a bitterness in the blood which is the beginning of disease. Don't use toxic deodorants, as they clog up the armpits. The armpits need to sweat so that the brain may cleanse itself. Brain toxicity is sometimes the cause for nightmares and mental imbalance. A sauna or steam bath is recommended once every three weeks.
- Stretch: A flexible body helps support a flexible mind and personality. In 2012 the overall number for the year is a 5, and 5 on an emotional level is flexibility and tolerance. Simple stretching from side to side, whether sitting on the floor or standing will help balance the flow of energy in the body.
- Breathe: The breath controls the mind. If you have a shallow breathing pattern, you are automatically vulnerable to fear and depression. Why? Because you will not have enough energy to face the day. Be active and aerobic, have fun things to do in your week, and get outdoors in nature. We all need a break sometimes from the density of the negative electromagnetic field generated by city living. Hug a tree.
- Master Pranayam—Sitali Kriya: The mind is controlled by the breath. When our breath is steady and even we have an energetic advantage over dealing with the stresses of daily life. Sit in easy pose with the spine straight. The eyes are closed. The hands are in Gyan Mudra. Curl the tongue up on the sides and extend the tongue out of the mouth. This takes a little getting used to, so work with it as best you can. Your posture and form will improve over time. Inhale long, slow, and deep through the curled tongue. Once you have fully inhaled close the mouth and let the tongue rise to touch the upper palate. Then slowly exhale through the nose. Continue for 11 minutes. This meditation has domain over the Ether Element. It is said that those who practice this kriya, "Have all things come to them that they need, by the planetary ether. In mystical terms, heavens shall serve thee."
- Laugh! Laughter is the best medicine. Rent a funny movie and invite someone over to watch it with you. Laughter strengthens the immune systems. There's Robin Williams in the "The Bird Cage" or "Mrs. Doubtfire." Also, Cher in "Moonstruck," and Steve Martin and Meryl Streep in "It's Complicated."
- Mint Refresh: Take a clean face cloth or hand towel and run either very hot or very cold water over it, then wring out the excess water. Get a good quality Peppermint Oil at the health food store. Peppermint Oil can usually be found near the vitamin section and it is typically sold in one ounce glass vials. It is relatively inexpensive. Sprinkle about 5 drops onto the damp face cloth, and then rub the sides of the cloth together so the oil gets into the cloth. Fold the cloth in half, lie down flat on your back on the bed or floor, and place the cloth over your eyes and forehead. Totally relax for 15 minutes. Peppermint helps to relax and detoxify the aura, as well as dispel negative thoughts. This is a particularly good remedy if you have been in a crowded room full of people, or on the phone for a long time with someone who is draining. Mint Refresh to the rescue!
- Let Your Liver Live: The liver is one of the most important organs of the human body. It has dozens of functions. When the liver is congested we begin to feel tired and cranky. If the liver gets really over loaded we become depressed or angry. Nature’s way: get a quart of good quality spring water and a fresh lemon. Juice either half or all of the lemon and add the lemon juice to the water. You can add a little maple syrup or honey to taste, but don't go overboard. This simple remedy will help you to feel light and focused, as well as purify the blood. It is a centuries old remedy in many indigenous cultures.
- Clean Teeth: Get your teeth cleaned regularly by a dental hygienist. Plaque buildup allows harmful bacteria to dwell in your mouth. There are now scientific studies that have linked heart disease to the buildup of plaque in the mouth. Amazing! You can easily reduce the stress on your heart by brushing, flossing, and regular dental cleaning.
- Buddy System: One of the best songs ever is "You've Got a Friend" by Carole King (popularized by James Taylor). Create a buddy system by asking someone if they would like to go exercise walking with you 3 times a week. See if there is someone in your yogic community who would be willing to do a 40 day meditation with you, sometimes together, when schedules allow. See if one or two people would like to rotate out a dinner night—dinner at your place the first week, then at one friend's the next week and at another friend’s the next week. Create a cozy connection of having happy simple things to look forward to and share. If someone can't cook they can just order a pizza. Much of the pain and neurosis of our modern culture comes from a loss of tradition. When people used to feel stressed they would return home to the family farm for a time out. These days someone may have already sold the farm. Within your present culture and location try to create a foothold of tradition where you and others may feel nurtured and supported. You be the brave one and make the first call.
- Rescue Remedy: Most health food stores carry a line of healing flower essences called "Bach Flower Essences." One of the tinctures is called "Rescue Remedy." It is a combination of five flower essences to help calm you down after a stressful event. It works on a subtle energetic level, and is not a drug. Pick up a vial of Rescue Remedy, and throw it in a knapsack with a quart of water, some trail mix, and a change of clothes. Don't forget the tooth brush! Create for yourself a "Readiness Pack," so if you had just 5 minutes to leave the house you would be reasonably prepared to take care of yourself for 3 days. Use your intelligence and intuition to decide what else you might need for your personal Readiness Pack.
- Keep it Together ‘til it Comes Together: This is a very important mantra. Everything happens in cycles. If things seem to be failing apart around you, just know that it is a temporary circumstance. The only thing you have control over is your reaction to the events. You can be the chicken with its head cut off, or you can be the one who starts breathing long, slow, and deep from the navel point. It is necessary to know this is a choice. You are part of the solution when you are stable and steady. Hand of God may place you in certain situations to be an example of a spiritual being who dwells in a place of grace and good will to others. We are the answer.
Call Nam Hari Kaur to set up your personal reading. Hidden away in the numbers of your birth date are the secrets to your life's happiness and true potential. Nam Hari specializes in the area of relationships, and your questions on love, money, and destiny line fulfillment are answered. 310-202-8937 or 575-305-0017 email: [email protected].